About Melody Scarborough
Melody Scarborough has been restoring antique picture frames, art objects and other gilded pieces for 23 years. She learned her skill by working with master craftsmen, conservators through practice and observation. Scarborough Studio specializes in restoring damaged frames, antiques, and art objects, and is a resource for museums, art collectors, galleries, art dealers and private individuals.
Our restoration service can meticulously replicate detail on ornate and contemporary frames as well as apply gold, silver or other metals and decorative finishes to the surface of most objects. Scarborough Studio began in Dallas Texas in 1995, and is now in central Arizona.
Projects and Art Exhibitions
- “Arizona’s Pioneering Women Artists” for the “Legacy Project and the Arizona State Centennial Project.
- The Museum of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff.
- Exhibit at the Herberger Theater for the performing arts Phoenix Arizona.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of Art, Bentonville Ar.
- Phippen Museum for Western Art, Prescott Arizona
- “Udinotti Museum of Figurative Art” in Paradise Valley, Arizona
Check us out on Facebook.